The TECH4EFFECT final event showcased results and provided informed dialogue on digitalisation, wood supply and forest technologies.
Tag Archive for: environment
TECH4EFFECT app developer says that from a technical point-of-view the speed of forestry digitalisation could progress much quicker than it is currently.
TECH4EFFECT joined four other RTDS projects and the Head of the BBI JU in the EU Green Week Partner Event: The Market-Driven Circular and Bioeconomy.
The TECH4EFFECT final event will be held on Thursday, 10 June, from 9:00 am to 12 noon. Deadline for registration: Monday, 7 June.
Astrup says that the key to big data use in forestry rests on core narratives that will drive new business models, further efficiency gains.
Continued collaboration between European scientists is in line with the spirit of publicly funded European research, development and innovative aims to make valuable impacts in the forest sector.
SILVISMART sparks innovation in Konrad Forsttechnik’s latest onboard computer control system used in cable yarding technology in steep terrain harvesting.
Part 1 of the blog examines the importance of planning a harvesting operation and improving online services for orders and marketing.
Read our second newsletter here:
- TECH4EFFECT explained in 2 minutes – animation
- What is the TECH4EFFECT efficiency portal?
- Already five countries to send data to the Efficiency Portal
- From biomass to consumer products: BBI Stakeholder day
And don’t forget to subscribe to upcoming ones:
- TECH4EFFECT final event highlights research impacts, provides informed dialogue on forest operations19. July 2021 - 12:25
- Towards Zero Pollution: TECH4EFFECT presented at the RTDS Green Week Partner Event on 8 June: 10:10 – 12:30.10. May 2021 - 16:18
- TECH4EFFECT Co-ordinator, Rasmus Astrup, presented at EUBCE event19. April 2021 - 15:17
- TECH4EFFECT presents drone mapping, T-winch at Norwegian Ministerial event14. October 2020 - 9:15