This years yearly FORMEC (Forestry Mechanization) meeting takes place in Madrid, Spain, from 25 – 27 September 2018. Register to meet serveral TECH4EFFECT partners:
- Bruce Talbot from NIBIO in Session A1: The TECH4EFFECT Efficiency Portal: architecture, challenges, and preliminary outcomes of an ambitious benchmarking system (25.09; 15:00 in Room F1)
- Johanna Routa from LUKE in Session B1: Productivity and cost-efficiency of mechanizing tending with Cutlink device in spruce seedling stands (26.09; 10:10 in Room F1)
- Bruce Talbot and Rasmus Astrup from NIBIO in Session B3: Developments in post-harvest site assessments and their potential for improving operational and environmental performance (26.09; 8:30 in Room M0)
- Gernot Erber from BOKU in Session D1: First accuracy test of a novel mobile device based application for value-optimized bucking in motor-manual harvesting operations (26.09; 15:10 in Room F1)
- Robert Prinz from LUKE: Manipulating work setting to reduce fuel consumption in CTL timber harvesting machines (26.09; 14:50 in Room D3). Download the presentation here!
Have a look at the full program for details!
UPDATE: FORMEC proceedings now available: https://www.formec.org/proceedings.html